Monday, October 5, 2009

Vegas Baby

VEGAS!!
We had the best weekend! Really we went to St George and only Vegas for a day, but its was more fun to say vegas. We drove down thursday night, Krew was so good. He slept most of the drive which made for a really pleasant drive. We went down with the cute family we live with. On friday we went down to Vegas. Again Krew was so good! We went to lunch and walked around the mall for the afternoon. Caleb's aunt and uncle live in Vegas so we dropped Krew off with them for the evening and went to Phantom. It was so good! We walked the strip and went to dinner at Cheese Cake Factory. SO good! After that we picked up Krew and drove back to St Goerge. We made it back at around 2:45. Once again Krew slept the whole way! Saturday was the marathon (which was really the whole reason we went down their) Both of my parents ran the marathon. They are so amazing I can't believe it. This is about the 100th marathon my mom has run, but its only my dads 2nd. I was so proud of both of them, they are such an example to me! Anyways I am really into beading watch bands. It is so fun to do. So when all of the men left for priesthood all us girls beaded! So could of spent hours doing it. Sunday we watched conference then packed up and drove home. Once again Krew was so good on the way home. Thanks heavens for the iphone and youtube. We put on baby einstein for Krew and he just sat their. I am so blessed to have such a good baby!!! Fun fun weekend. Can't wait to do it again :)




On the way down Krew fell asleep holding Calebs arm what a sweet kid
lunch in vegas
walking around the mall. EVERYONE wanted to touch Krews hair it was so funny

dinner at cheese cake factory. Caleb's favorite place
Walking around the marathon Krew fell asleep and it was really sunny. We put this coat over him so you could only see his little feet. These cute grandma's kept walking by saying how cute his little toes are.
My amazing parents right after they finished the marathon
My mom bought Krew this shirt that says "My grandma runs faster than yours"

While we beaded Krew played with my cute sister in law Chloe and Deacon
Girls night beading
These are the watches I made and 3 things you hang from a necklace

He loves this toy. Everytime he gets it he puts it in his mouth and shakes it like a dog
Right after we got home Krew spit up all down his shirt so we took it off and put a hat on him. He loved it and was laughing.

2 comments:

  1. Tasha your blog is so cute! I love little Krew's hair, what a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krew is such a doll! I love all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete