Monday, October 12, 2009

Family Pics


On Saturday we got some family pics taken. Claire Thorley took them for us. She is so good! They turned out so cute and I am so happy with them! Originally I wanted to just do pics of Krew since he is now 7 months, but I figured we might as well take a few of the 3 of us. Their are so many to choose from! Now you will notice that Krew's hair is standing straight up, this is just how it is everyday! We tried doing so many different things with it but it just didn't look like him! So we stuck with the straight up:)






3 comments:

  1. he is so cute i can't even stand it! the one of him on the chair is hilarious!!! i just want to kiss him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tash he is so cute I have not seen him sice he was days old hope everything is going well for you. Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty in the family pictures! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete