Monday, August 3, 2009

Lake Powell


Last week we had the opportunity to go to Powell with Caleb's family. We had such a good time! It was so warm, the water was the perfect temp and we had the perfect baby! He did such a good job during the days. He would take 4 hr naps! Night was sort of a different story but we still loved him! Caleb's dad just bought a new boat (i was totally slacking on the pictures this trip I couldn't believe it!) everyone pretty much wanted to surf the whole time and Caleb got really good at it. I TIRED, and got up, but kinda freaked out!!! We put Krew in the water twice and he cried everytime so he just stayed on the boat. Caleb's mom and older sister were awesome!! They would take Krew all day so I could go out on the boat. I have awesome in-laws!!










It made me so nervous when he drove! Not that I don't trust him, I just didn't feel like taking out a loan if anything happened!!!


















1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! Lake Powell is my most favorite place to go EVER! And I love the wake surf! So fun!

    ReplyDelete