Wednesday, August 5, 2009

5 Months


My little man is now 5 months. I can't believe it! He is such a sweet, good natured little boy. He is growing up so fast it makes me sad! I need him to stay a baby longer since its going to be 4 years till I have another one:( We started giving Krew rice cereal at night and he LOVES it. The first time I'm not so sure he swallowed any, but he is doing really good now!

His cute little church outfit. He looked so grown up in it
In the backyard of the house we live in the basement of...(wow that was confusing sorry) has a pool so we try and take advantage of it!
Loving the rice cereal. He gets better every night. Man does it make a difference when he goes to sleep! He now sleeps from 9:15-7:00 a.m!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. what a cute little church outfit! 1/2 the fun of having kids is dressing them, i swear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness he is so cute Tash! I'm couting on that rice cereal to help Cohen sleep longer too! Crossing my fingers.
    Lake Powell looked like tons of fun, I'm glad you guys were able to go!

    ReplyDelete