Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cabin Getaway

This last weekend Caleb, Krew and I got to go to my parents cabin in Timberlakes. It was our first little trip as a family. We had a great time. We borrowed all 5 Harry Potter's so we spent however many hours that is watching all of them! (good thing we have a newborn who eat and sleeps ALL day!)


Their wasn't as much snow as we thought their would be

right after we got their Krew decided to do his first
blow out! We threw that onesie away!

My fat little boy

Of course they sleep just fine! I was smashed in
the middle of them all night

1 comment:

  1. Tash I'm glad you have a blog now! I know Ash set one up for you guys a while ago but you never really updated it, haha, glad you do now! Fun that you guys went to your cabin. What a great place to take a first trip, nice and relaxing :) Krew is just SOOOO cute!! I'm so happy for you guys and glad you're doing well.
    P.S. Thanks for your baby advice you gave me! Very helpful. Oh and I'm not excited for the blow-outs. Ha

    ReplyDelete